Two Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
USPS International Insured Shipping & Handling to Canada $44.95
E-mail for cost to other countries.
We carry the complete line of Platinum Tools products. Our website reflects only a portion of what we sell. If you do not see the item you are looking for, please email us at [email protected] or call us Toll Free at 1-888-445-8375.
The VDV MapMaster combines continuity testing, mapping and tone generator functions into a single unit. Capable of identifying and mapping 19 locations at one time. Whether your jobs are commercial or residential, the versatility of the VDV MapMaster makes it an installers best friend!
- Tests Voice (6 wire), Data (8 wire) and video (coax)
- Easy to read, extra large 7-segment LCD screen with large icons
- Tone generator with selectable tone cadence and selectable pins carrying tone
- RJ (Voice & Data) master remote stores in bottom of case
- Map 19 locations at one time, remotes sold separately
- Tests and indicates pins with shorts, opens reversals, miswires and split pairs
- Displays 'Pass' icon for correctly wired T568A/B 8 & 6 pin and crossover/uplink
- Low power consumption for long battery life
- Auto Power-Off
- NOTE: For all the capabilities of the MapMaster and length measurements, purchase the MapMaster 2.0.
- 2 Year DuncansOnline Extended Warranty
- Tests CAT-6, Cat-5e, Cat-5, Cat-4, Cat-3 and coax cables
- Tests shielded cables
- Mapping - video and data cables can be connected to their respective remotes at the same time to improve testing efficiency of 'tech' cable (both data & coax cables in one jacket)
- Patch cables may be tested without removing the master remote from storage
- Mapping - optional data and video, custom ID remotes (numbered 1 thru 19) for locating cable runs to wall outlets are available (see accessories)
- Cable test results displayed in wire map format with connector pin numbers
- Voltage detection warning icon
- LOOP ON - sets up continuous mode which is useful for trouble shooting intermittent problems
- RJ Cable Length: 1000'
- Minimum cable length for split pairs detection. 1.5 feet
- Maximum coax cable length: Cable resistance varies.
- Size: 6.4 x 2.8 x 1.4 inches
- Weight: 9.0 oz. (Including battery and remote)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122 F
- Storate Temperature: -4 to 140 F
- Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Battery life active: 425 hours (9V alkaline)
For More Information
See the product information sheet
See the product instruction sheet
You May Also Like
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don't worry - DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We're here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!