Two Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
USPS International Insured Shipping & Handling to Canada $44.95
E-mail for cost to other countries.
We carry the complete line of Platinum Tools products. Our website reflects only a portion of what we sell. If you do not see the item you are looking for, please email us at [email protected] or call us Toll Free at 1-888-445-8375.
The RECON is the first true 21st century telecommunication line analyzer setting a new standard for POTS butt sets. It is a field instrument that delivers more information of online conditions & status than any other test set on the market, anywhere in the world!
- Large backlit display for low light environments
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad
- Advanced data detection & identification
- 100% Data Safe
- Rugged weatherproof case, IP54 Standard
- Drop Proof (Tested at 20ft)
- 2 Year DuncansOnline Extended Warranty
- 60-in cord set with Alligator Clips, Angled Bed-of-Nails, Piercing Point and No-Fault RJ12 8P8C connector
- Speaker with fine volume adjustment
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Microphone mute with toggle on/off locking feature
- Soft key menu system
- Metal spring-loaded belt clip
- Cushion boot for extra protection
- Off-hook current and polarity
- On-hook voltage and polarity
- On-hook and call waiting Caller ID info
- Amplified Line Monitor for volume levels comparable to
- 8 number Stored memory with Alpha/Numeric tags
- Fuel Gauge Battery condition
- Continuous Polarity Indication
- Caller ID/Call Waiting and Caller ID error detection
- Tone and Pulse dialing
- Configurable Auto Off in all modes
- Detects and identifies DSL and T1 lines
- Last number dialed, redialed or received
- Multilingual (English, French, Spanish)
- Backlight 0-100% adjustable with on/off option
For More Information
See the product information sheet
See the instruction sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don't worry - DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We're here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!