Two Year Extended Replacement Warranty
This item is usually in stock and ships from our California Warehouse
Free shipping to Mainland USA on all orders of $300 or more!
USPS International Insured Shipping & Handling to Canada $44.95
E-mail for cost to other countries.
We carry the complete line of Platinum Tools products. Our website reflects only a portion of what we sell. If you do not see the item you are looking for, please email us at [email protected] or call us Toll Free at 1-888-445-8375.
The 4Mapper™ Coax Tester is the easy and quick solution to troubleshoot and identify multiple coax cables. Fast and easy to use, the individually identified custom remotes allow you to track up to 4 connections at a time.
- EZ 1 Button design
- Displays pass, open or short
- Integrated tone generator
- Automatic power off
- Line voltage warning LED
- Flashing low batter LED
- Ultra bright, high intensity LED's, easy to see in the daylight
- Includes 4 custom F remotes, push on design
- Small, compact, fits in the palm of the hand
- Long battery life
- 2 Year DuncansOnline Extended Warranty
Troubleshoot, identify and MAP multi-run coax cables connected to:
- Televisions, security cameras, splitters, monitors and routers
- Max DC cable resistance: 100ohms
- Max cable length (standard R) for testing: 3,000ft
- Min Cable length for testing: 0ft
- Body material: ABS
- Label material: Lexan
- Battery: 6v 4LR44 / A544
- Weight: 2.7 oz Dimension: 3.25
For More Information
See the product information sheet
DuncansOnline Full Installation Support
Read our Pre-Sale FAQ. We have many After-Sale Support FAQs, depending on your needs.
With so many products and features, making the right surveillance decision to suit your needs can be difficult and at times an overwhelming process. But don't worry - DuncansOnline is always here to help you. Contact us toll-free or by email anytime to set up an in-depth consultation free of charge!
We're here to help you find the perfect surveillance solution!